US Army Corps of Engineers
I am creating 20+ computer-based training (CBT) modules for the US Army Corps of Engineers.
I am no graphic artist (as you will see in my visio-created example) and need help creating some iconography to be used when trying to explain some key functionality of the software system.
I would like to work with the winning designer to continue to build out our icon library with each new movie.
Professionals who work for the US Army Corps of Engineers that need to learn about their Enterprise Project Management System. The movies will only be available to be viewed by users who are on the corporate network.
Please take a look at the current demo: http://andersahlen.com/clients/usac…alone.html
Icons can be seen in the first minute or so (before the software instruction starts). I created these using Visio and need something more professional. It does not have to be cartoony but cartoons are fine. We are looking for something eye-catching.
For the first movie I need 7 icons to represent the following:
1) Application Server (where I can add on a logo or text name such as Primavera, CEFMS, OP, etc.)
2) Database (again, need to add on DB names such as RMS, CAPCES, etc.)
3) Process (I can add on a name -- OP3 in this example)
4) Project Initiator (This is the person who keys in the data into the computer system.. I am currently showing a faceless person at computer and can change the text on the computer screen.)
5) Reports (I need to be able to add a report name)
6) Funds (I will be showing how money is applied)
7) Arrows (to show the life cycle)
Have fun and please let me know if you need any additional information.