I have uploaded files to show the look and feel from 1930. Feel inspired.
The stuff below is mostly to outline page content.
1. Masthead with logo.
2. Navigation to sections of the bookshop. IMPORTANT! Think of the website as a house loaded with books.
"Biblioteket" > Library
"Salonen" > Salon
"Havestuen" > Garden room
"Køkkenet" > Kitchen
"Hallen" > Hall
"Bedstemors Stue" > Grandma's living room
"Herreværelset" > Library (but only for men)
"Pulterkammeret" > Box room
"Tante Herthas Stue" > Aunt Hertha's living room
3. A non-intrusive slideshow with feature stories, books and more.
4. A few books with short description and the option to buy from the front page or view details.
6. General navigation items such as "contact" and "sitemap" and a search box. Keep it simple.
7. Same masthead and footer as the front page
8. Detailed view of the book featuring detailed description, author, publication year, publisher, large-size photo (if available).
9. Option that readers can comment and rate the book.
10. List of books in a category
11. Add to wishlist
12. Facebook and Twitter-sharing.
Be creative. We will enjoy if you freak out 30'ies style.
We can provide user stories if you want them.