A highly creative logo for a christian store which hints at the purpose of the store without being overly religous. Full store name and requirements are included in the Design Brief
"As for me and my house.."
Desired Color Scheme:
Blues, Purples, or generally accepted Christian Colors
Creative, fluid, inspiring, uplifiting
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
We are looking for a creative logo for a new company called "BlessedSpirit" Holdings. The actual logo can show either "BlessedSpirit" or "BlessedSpirit Holdings". Please note that "Blessed Spirit" is one word. The Logo must show it as one word but visually show distintiveness between the two words.
- Logo must show that it is a religous store. Though overt religous icons and images are generally discouraged
- General Christian colors are preferred but not required. (i.e. Blues, purples, etc)
- Logo must be successful in black and white
- Logo shall be used on banners, website, business cards, and car posters. So please keep this in mind
- Final logo must be provided in either Photoshop and or Illustrator formats.
- The moto can be denoted either by the whole moto or the verse #.At the office, we have played with various ideas. They are listed below to give an idea of what we were thinking, however feel free to design whatever you want.
- Doves, Halos, Angel Wings, etc
- Rising Sun, Star, etc
- Perhaps one of the letters and orÂ some letters form something.Company Information:
Company Name: BlessedSpriit
Moto/Tag: As for me and my house...Â From Josh. 24:2, 15
General Idea behind the name:
The name BlessedSpirit was choosen to remind the customer of how blessed they are. So all the items we sell server to remind them of their Blessed Spirit. The reason for Spirit verses soul is that the world is universal and it does not carry as much stigma as "soul".