Eagles View Consulting
We are a small consulting firm offering outsourced Vice President of Sales and outsourced Business Development services. Our focus is on small-to-midsized companies in the mid-Atlantic region in need of direction and mentoring. We are part-time and on-site; we come in and roll up our sleeves to help turn around sales teams. In general, our mantra could be stated as "you started your business because you love what you do - focus on your passion and let us run your sales team." Our current corporate tag line is "Are you satisfied with your Sales Pipeline?" We are a young company that is poised to grow once we develop a strong corporate identity - this new logo will be the first step.
We focus on businesses of varying sizes across many markets. In general, our outsourced Vice President of Sales audience is comprised of the owners of $5M-50M businesses in the technology, manufacturing, professional services and equipment industries - in a primarily business-to-business sales environment. These people are generally overwhelmed by having a sales team of 2-10 reps to manage, and our specialty is coming in and taking that pressure and workload of their desks.
Our Business Development clients are comprised of businesses who either find they don't have the time to make cold-calls for new leads, our would simply like to focus on running appointments and chasing warm/hot leads instead of generating them in-house.
We need both of these groups to feel that we are a large group of professionals worthy of national attention.
• Our logo should be based around our brand name - Eagles View Consulting (there is no apostrophe.)
• Feel free to tinker with the theme of an eagle, especially with the ideas of “watching over your sales/sales team,” “hunting” for new business and providing a business owner with “a top level view” of how their sales team is performing.
• We would like to land somewhere in-between serious and fun – that is to say we would like to appear as a national brand, but not a black suit, up-tight organization. We want to appeal to the small business owner who works hard every day and really values his money. Our target doesn’t have a lot of money to throw around, and we need our image to reflect the Fortune 500 level experience we bring at our part-time price tag.
• This logo will become part of a whole brand – website, cards, letterhead etc. – and as such it must be legible and transferable between different mediums.
• Cannot be lower-cased (as in “hp.”)
• DOES NOT have to include the theme of an eagle.
• Must be original work – no stock photos or images as we will want the copyright transferred upon winning.
• Usable for web, print, presentations etc.
• Able to be reproduced easily in all sizes on various media – anything from business cards to shirts and so on.