We develop and market regulatory software solutions to US State, Local and Federal agencies.
"BizGuide" is a product that we market that allows states to create an online wizard that through a series of questions and answers will guide the inquiring public to the correct government agencies to obtain the required permits and registrations needed to open/operate a business in the state.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target audience is the US public (citizens) looking to start their own business, or looking to understand what licensing/permitting requirements they need to work as certain professions in the state.
We are looking to create a logo for a product called BizGuide. Requirements:
1. BizGuide name should be in the logo (it does not have to be prominent)
2. It can be any colour; red white and blue are good because they represent our target audience
3. The logo should fit in a square space or close to it.
4. Looking for something simple and elegant - the product is very easy to use.
5. We are running a project in parallel (http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-pbbx3y). Those logos are little bit conservative. I would like to see something more fun. Think outside the box/circle.
6. An easy theme for our product is "connecting citizens to the tentacles of government"
7. Theme words: connecting, doing business, guiding, government, maze
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte