We consider these keywords to be descriptive of how we want our shoppers to think of us; the perceptions our logo is to instill
- *original* : unconventional, unique, inventive, distinctive, exceptional
- *brave* : bold, adventurous, daring, resolute, passionate, energetic
- *indulging* : pampering, lush, satisfying, seductive
- logo to be clean and legible; should immediately entice shoppers to get started
- include strong, clean pictorial element, that can stand on its own (for example, on packaging).
- to include tagline: "you deserve it"
- allow logo to be printed on small-factor packaging such as bottles, label stickers, etc.
- creative work has sophistication as to instill trust and quality.
- colour pallet with some contrast (but stay away from shouting, loud colours) and logo is strong both in colour and b/w.
- fonts: sharp, clean, small caps (suggestion: different treatment of "spoiling" and "point" parts of our name and tagline in hand-written-style font to express a personal touch).
- Although we may seem to fit the spa/wellness category, this is not necessarily our 'brand promise'. Thus, we're not looking for the typical spa look-n-feel!
The usual: adobe source (vector) files + final version in EPS (black/white & full colour)