We're new company of professionals who want to teach seniors and baby boomers how to effectively use computers in a private, comfortable setting.
The logo we're looking for is one that is simple but classy and it should have a scholarly feel (think a school emblem).
- Classical, emblem-ish feel
- Friendly color scheme
- Standalone symbol/emblem with a 3D feel (should contain a stylized version of the brand name's abreviation, eg. CT or CTS)
- Clear tagline
Based on what has been appealing to us here are a few color/font suggestions:
- cerulean (something around RGB: 25.139.228)
- green/turquoise (something around RGB:
181.213.23 or 22.190.200)
- serif for brand name
- fixed-width for tag-line
Here is what hasn't worked:
- Neon colors
- All caps in brand name
- Blocky, modern fonts
Baby boomers/seniors who are not computer savvy and need a confidence booster
This logo will be used as the basis for the brand image and all future marketing materials.
These marketing materials include: website, printed materials and on promotional items.
- Vector format (CMYK)
- Favicon format
- No more than 2 primary colors
- Incorporation of a tag line: "Your computer made easy"