The main point to convey is that YoodleFish helps you getting your message through. We do this by expressing the message short and clear and interesting to the reader. Whenever suitable, it should be funny too.
1. The logo should give a warm, happy, creative and easygoing feeling.
2. The logo should ALSO give a focussed, qualified, clean and effective impression.
3. The important part is Yoodle and Communication. The Fish is just a funny(?) add-on.
4. The logo will probably be colourful and possibly shaded, but it must also be shown in an all black version.
5. The background should be transparent
A few thougths just to get the thought process going:
- I prefer wide logos as opposed to tall ones.
- The transmission symbol ))) in the Spotify logo could be used.
- Some favourite colours are lime green and orange. Black text is better than grey.
- The corporate fonts are Calibri and Cambria. For this purpose I think a font with serifs, such as Cambria, Georgia or
Times New Roman woould be best.
- The current website (in Swedish) can be found at http://www.YoodleFish.com
The above -points are not requirements, so please feel free to be creative.