Please read the following carefully. The logo design must be generic and appeal to a wide range of audiences. The logo must include an iconic symbol of some kind that will become the recognised symbol of Learn to Play Music. Do not use any music instruments as the symbol.
LearnToPlayMusic.com supply products, services and content catering for a wide user demographic with varied musical tastes and aesthetics spanning multiple musical instruments, styles, genres and languages:
• Age demographics (little kids (4-8), kids (8-12), teenagers, young adults, parents)
• User type - Students (primary, high school and college)/ Parents & Grandparents / Teachers / Schools / Stores
• Instrument and genre based demographics (guitar, keyboards etc + blues, rock, classical, jazz etc)
The logo design needs to appeal visually to as many of these target demographics as possible so will need to be generic enough so as not to alienate any one particular user group.
Anything else you'd like to communicate to our designers?
• Needs to be simple and recognizable even at low resolution – complex designs wont work.
• Cant use anything with a specific musical instrument on it – we represent all instruments, styles and genres
• Less corporate, more cool and hip, round and flowing rather then straight and angular.