Liveminds are launching a new product called Connect, an extension of our research platform that enables brands to recruit and engage insight communities on Facebook. Connect is aimed at a different primary audience - that is brands directly, rather than, as it is currently, the research agencies that service them.
Our medium-term goal is to rebrand Liveminds to be centred on the bigger benefit we offer brands and their audience, 'helping them stay in tune' rather than, as it is currently, the practical advantages of our software over our competitors - 'effortless online qual'
In this contest, we want a new logo, which can be extended for the Connect product (and the Connect products slogan) and potentially other new products in the future.
This will be the first stage in the design of a new website dedicated to Connect. This new Connect website will then inform the redesign of the main Liveminds website at the end of the year.
1. Simplicity is very important to us. We want a strong, simple form, not complex shapes, gradients, gloss etc. It needs to work well in monochrome. Should’t rely on colour in itself.
2. Flexible, needs to translate well into different media and different dimensions/ aspect ratios e.g print, app icon
3. Extendable, so we can add other sub products through the addition of an additional word e.g Liveminds Mobile, Liveminds Connect, Liveminds Marketplace etc.
4. Ideally we’d like it to centred on a simple, clever idea. That idea should be based on the theme of minds and/ or synonyms for communication, expression, creation, thoughts, opinions and so on, not the ‘live' element.
5. Mobile app icon
6. To be clear - we are happy to find a new typeface
I have included the following files:
1. The existing Liveminds logo
2. Liveminds Connect Deck. This uses the existing Liveminds logo/ colour scheme fonts but contains imagery that is more suitable to how we want Connect and ultimately Liveminds, to be presented
3. Liveminds Brand Guidelines