1) Our tagline (as part of the logo) is "People Before Politics".
2) Our initial logo that we want to redesign can be located at http://www.ishapepolicy.com. What we initially liked about the logo was that it incorporated a visual "eye" which was a play on our name "i"-ShapePolicy. We also included the government building since our website will be a political social network site.
3) OUR FIRST LOGO WAS CREATED BY A NON-DESIGNER AND SO WE DON'T WANT IT TO DETER OTHER DESIGNES FROM THEIR OWN IDEAS. We encourage designers to take the original and improve it OR create a new logo based on their own recommendation.
4) Our target audience is between 18-45. We like the idea of include a graphic image as part of the logo or making it Web 2.0 like.
5) We like the following colors: blue, orange and green. A good example (to illustrate the colors) can be located at: http://www.clipartof.com/portfolio/…18217.html
6) Designers are encouraged to use all three colors or any combination (example, orange & blue). We want the logo to be simple & bold. We also thought the graphic icon eventually could be used on its own similar to the "bird" from twitter or the "F" facebook.
7) Our business is to become the leading global political social networking site, bridging the gap between government and its citizens. Some of the site's capabilities will include: matching your political views with those of politicians, utilizing social media capabilities for communication, setting up polls, managing RSS feeds to track politicians, etc.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Our current logo was designed in PowerPoint by a non-designer. We are looking for something clean, young and bold. Our largest percentage of users will be between the ages of 18-35; however, we will also have users over 35 years old.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte