I need a logo design for a website on sleep apnea. The site will be a comprehensive source of information on the treatment of sleep apnea, which is a type of sleep disorder.
I will have the design coded as a WordPress site.
* Homepage and logo design for a website on sleep apnea. The site will be a comprehensive source of information on the treatment of sleep apnea, which is a type of sleep disorder.
* The site will focus on "alternative" treatments for sleep apnea - in other words, treatments that don't involve the mask and breathing machine that most doctors prescribe for sleep apnea (which is called "CPAP").
* The name of the site is ApneaTreatmentGuide.com. The tagline is "Cure Your Sleep Apnea...Without CPAP!"
* The typical sufferer of sleep apnea is a middle-aged, overweight male. The homepage design should incorporate an image of
a man fitting this profile, preferably smiling.
* Because the site is focused on apnea treatments that DO NOT involve CPAP, the design could also incorporate some sort of "anti-CPAP" image (although this is not necessary)
* The sections of the website are as follows (these should be included in a top menu):
- Sleep Apnea Effects
- Sleep Apnea Treatments
- Sleep Apnea Disabiity
* The design should incorporate a newsletter sign-up box on the right side of the homepage (see this page for an example of an effective sign-up box: http://eraseyourbackpain.com/free-b…ain-guide/ ).
This box should be a very prominent section of the page, as the primary goal of the site will be to encourage visitors to sign up for the newsletter.
The box should have the headline "Ultimate Apnea Treatment Guide", with a placeholder for an image of the guide below the headline (like on http://eraseyourbackpain.com/free-b…ain-guide/ ) . Below the image placeholder it should read "Enter your first name & primary email address and I'll send you a FREE copy of the Ultimate Apnea Treatment Guide".
* The home page should incorporate a "content" section where I will write a message to visitors
* The home page should also have a (small) search box
* The design should incorporate the logos of these two organizations: American Sleep Apnea Association(www.sleepapnea.org), and VeriSign Secured (http://www.verisign.com)
* What I am NOT looking for is a busy/crowded homepage design, like http://www.webmd.com. The layout should be very clean and uncluttered, yet have a personal feel. I would like a design that looks professional, yet conveys that there's a person behind the site.
* I will be having the design coded as a WordPress website.
* The logo should incorporate the site name (ApneaTreatmentGuide.com) and tagline ("Cure Your Sleep Apnea...Without CPAP!"), and reflect the overall theme of the homepage: professional, yet personal. Beyond these instructions, I have no other ideas for the logo.
- Site name: ApneaTreatmentGuide.com
- Tagline: Cure Your Sleep Apnea...Without CPAP!
- Nothing about the design should be "flashy"