I would like someone to draw a bunyip to form my logo. I envisage the logo to be used on my website, business cards, letterhead etc in the same format.
I would like the bunyip to be standing next to the Bunyip Toys wording, possibly with him leaning up against the "B". The font for the "Bunyip Toys" is flexible, but I think solid, rounded letters would look good (similar to the wording in "Playmobil" - see http://www.playmobil.com). The letters can be in any case - whatever looks good in the overall logo/wording combination. letter colour could be white or perhaps the same blue as the bunyip's spots.
As for what do bunyip's look like..... My vision of a bunyip is (but I am by no means wedded to the ideas below):
- a cross between a dinosaur and a male kangaroo.
- big feet and thick tail like a kangaroo - heavyset lower body (a bit chubby).
- big floppy ears, perhaps a bit ragged on the ends
- big nose
- big eyes
- happy looking without being sickly cute
- colour - perhaps primarily a orange (but not a really bright orange) to go with corporate colours and perhaps some blue spots.
- not hairy and not too scaly
- more kangaroo than dinosaur - not a Barney clone :-)
- my site is Australian, as are bunyips, so an Australian feel would be good.