The logo should fit normal web 2.0 design themes and should be playful. See above list for examples. If possible the design should incorporate elements that work with the "social" concept.
- Word of Mouth
1. 99% sure that the logo should include some type of icon as an element to accompany the text. This icon will be used for avatars (needs to stand out in a Twitter feed) so it should size well as a standalone (should have equal height/width dimensions).
2. We're open to new ideas. It's obvious to use an 'F' as the base of the icon, but don't let that hold you back. Feel free to go another direction.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. Feel free to experiment with colors! Go easy on the dramatic gradients.
1. No Cartoons - not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too formal/professional - we do not want to come across as overly "corporate"
3. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Winner should be prepared to submit:
- Original files (AI or EPS)
- Color version on transparent background - web friendly
- Grey scale version on transparent background - web friendly
We will provide feedback and rate all logos. Please ask us any questions. Thanks!