¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Logo: image and/or text to brand website in a glance. Logo should be fun, simple, clear.
FictionNotes.com gives hope to fiction writers that they can write and be published by providing hands-on, how-to, practical information for any variety of fiction. Because publishing is a harsh business, a hopeful spirit is necessary; but it needs to be bouyed by practical help.
Lo que desea
- Colors: Black, white, and red (#a11b1b). If you want an accent color, use green (#5f9410). White background. Should look good in one color, too.
- Subtitle is optional.
- I have eclectic tastes from pure b/w iconic images togrunge (but readable) typefaces with matching assymetrical design. If you use script fonts, they must be easy to read at a glance. Experiment and have fun.
- Embody the dual themes of hope and how-to. Writing is a process of turning ideas into words. Make it personal.
- Need the source files for the vector illustration.
- .com is optional.
- Don't do just font variations; I can do that. I want something to visually embody the hope/how-to themes. I'm not sure exactly how to do that visually -- which is why I'm here!
- NO quillpens, cutesy stuff. Notepad probably won't work either. No fluff. Books OK, but we also cover other forms of fiction, so it might not be the best option, unless you do it in a unique way. Looking at other contests, though, I did like the Uptown Pens ideas where a pen tip replaced the negative space on the letter U. That type of visual is great.