I'm looking for an elegant yet 'active' logo for a site I'm launching - Senior Golf Central. The site will focus on the active senior lifestyle centering on golf travel and vacations, golf fitness, and golf equipment. Please read the description for more details.
Nombre de la empresa
Senior Golf Central / SeniorGolfCentral.com
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
While the target audience is the affluent Baby Boomer group (50+), I don't want the brand to feel 'stuffy'. I want the site to have a 'cool' vibe combined with classiness. I will be building the site out in WordPress using a custom theme that can be seen at: http://www.studiopress.com/demo/lifestyle.html
You'll see that this theme has a nice elegance to it. The designed logo would replace the header area where it says 'Lifestyle Theme'.
I will be changing the color scheme to use more 'golf-friendly' colors. I also have a site in beta at: http://www.GolfToursOnline.com
and I like the color scheme on that site - fairway-rich green complemented by lighter grey, gold, and red.
Since I'll be designing the site color scheme around the logo design, I'd like the designer to take this style into consideration.
I also like what we did with the Golf Tours Online logo by turning the 'G' into a golf green with a flag. Be creative...have fun!!
Lo que desea
- Pay close attention to the theme provided above and the font scheme. I would prefer not to change fonts in the Web theme, so please design a logo that will integrate well in the CSS fonts used in the theme
- Tagline: Everything Golf for Golfer over 50. Use of the tagline is optional in the logo design but play with it and try to integrate it if you can
- If you know golf, think Greg Norman and Nick Price (early 50s, cool, hip)...not Jack Nicklaus or Arnold Palmer (late 60s / 70s, old, aging)
- I don't want a 'corporate' golf look. It shouldn't look like PGA Tour
- Design shouldn't be too masculine - think couples enjoying the site together