Gravnetic is a web development & HD video production company located in the heart of the Tetons. We are a collective of creative’s who share media assets to add diversity and embrace the qualities that each can provide. The projects we accept are often related to the outdoor industries of: Fly Fishing, Snow Boarding, Skiing, Climbing, Lifestyle & Leisure. Flow and the Senses (not just visual) are key elements that must be embodied in the designs. A sensory effect is the fundamental that we strive for with every project we take on.
I need two logos for cooperating companies. One is for an interactive new media company, GRAVNETIC PRODUCTION.
The other is for a blog/radio station called RADIO FREE FINGER BANG.
I am looking for very clean vector art work that is complete so that I can animate assets in Flash/After Effects. No bitmaps or flattened artwork will be accepted on final delivery, please.
Gravnetic.com was my college portfolio and I am fed up with agency work so I am going freelance in the areas of production, motion design and web development. I am setting up as a collective with a bunch of creative friends and colleagues. I have great clients who expect cutting edge design which is supported by traditional design rules. I would like Gravnetic and Radio Free Finger Bang to support these principals.
Creative typesetting will win this!
- MUST BE .PSD, .AI, or >EPS file...I will be animating these logo's so they must be vector with all layers. Feel free to submit .jpg for review, but the winner must submit the original Illustrator or Photoshop files...doesn't matter which version.
- I would like a two logo's
- Gravnetic Production
- Radio Free Finger BangIt is my experience that the best designer will end up designing the best logo's for each...Gravnetic is more important than Radio Free Finger Bang...but Radio should be more fun! The Gravnetic Logo should be VERY clean and display the magnet well. The magnet represents bringing people together through interactive new media.
The Radio Free Finger Bang should be a two hands with the symbol for screwing...I'd do it, but I am not an illustrator...;-)
You can see my futal attempt at a logo HERE alternatively here is my old site HERE
- Item 1...Gravnetic Production has no 'S' on the end!
- I like my custom type HERE, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take a stab at somthing different.
- People have a hard time with the spelling so emphasis on the V, N, and netic would be great.
- Clean, Tight, and Right!