We are a group of small enterprises and individuals, who just gave birth to a new way of doing business in the world of IT-solutions for process management in virtually every organization.
The 10 stakeholders come from 3 countries and have individually worked in the field of process management, -automation and process performance improvement in the past.
We all have experienced the urgent need for capable IT solutions (it is actually the need of our clients) in the area of Business Process Management (BPM). Across industries and for all possible sizes of organisations.
The existing applications are developed around isolated transactions in departments (e.g.invoicing in accounting) and not around procedures across business areas (e.g. complaint management touching customer service, warranty dept., repair shop and transport management).
That means, currently organizations have to adapt to the respective application, not the other way round!
To implement one of these existing applications, you need to have a big IT budget and lots of time. The solution you get will be based on thousands of lines of code programming. Not to mention the risk that the result does not work properly.
Our business provides small and medium enterprises and organisations across industries and countries with a spot-on solution for the automation and management of virtually all their processes.
- cuts our clients' investment for a BPM solution by roughly 60% - which the client only pays if satisfied(!)
- and reduces implementation time by approx. 40%
- gives them the opportunity to earn royalties, if they make "their" (standardized) processes available to other organizations.
Thus, the investment pays double - through these royalties and by increasing efficiency of operations.
We would like our logo to represent exactly that:
- a high-tech company
- with an international, enthusiastic team being passionate about what we do
- being very serious about customer satisfaction (I know, everybody claims that)
- being not so serious about ourselves (no hierarchies, lots of laughing)
and testing completely new ways of growing (in fact, our clients become partners and stakeholders).
No restrictions as to fonts, colours etc.
It is all about helping our customers by making their own business transparent - identifying their processes, improving, automatising and making them controlable and effective.
We would need the logo (remember, the brand is "proceedit") in the following formats:
.tif, .gif, .eps (Vector) and .jpg.