We are a small company that provides information technology and other professional services to public and private sector clients within the United States.
Our DoD and Homeland Security division provides the following services to defense-related federal agencies:
• Strategic Planning and CIO Support
• System Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
• System Integration
• Database Administration
• Network Engineering and Administration
• Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
• Scientific, Engineering, Technical Assistance (SETA)
• Human Capital and Risk Reduction
• Budgeting and Financial Management
• BRAC Support
1. US Defense-related federal agencies
2. The US Federal Government as a whole
3. CIO's and Program Management Offices within the US Government
Active Military personnel typically live their days through rules. Rules and Order keep soldiers safe. Chaos is frowned upon, and therefore a logo that is more structured and orderly will appeal to uniformed soldiers. Patriotism is strong with Government employees, and patriotic symbols will draw good attention.
Our Company has 5 Divisions. Each division has its own logo/icon that represents its function and gives itself a unique identity.
Our 5 current Division Icons can be found on our homepage, in the bottom right corner. We are looking to replace the “Defense” Logo/Icon for our Dept of Defense and Homeland Security Division:
The ideal logo/icon, would marry the Federal Government/Defense concept with the Information Technology expertise that we provide.
We would love to have the logo incorporate the EAGLE from the Great Seal of the USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_…ted_States).
1. Be Creative
2. If possible, use a similar eagle as found in the Great Seal of the USA.
3. No Kid Cartoons – we are a Professional company.
4. A Strong/Bold/Powerful image is preferred
5. No Typeface/Words
6. OPTIONAL: Feel free to integrate the "H" in the design. (Use Attached Image).
Our Company Colors are:
Medium Blue: #438bca, RGB(R-67, G-139, B-202) CMYK (C-73, M-37, Y-0, K-0)
Dark Blue: #0d5aa3, RGB(R-13, G-90, B-163) CMYK (C-95, M-70, Y-4, K-0)
Light Blue: #aad3f0, RGB(R-170, G-211, B-240) CMYK (C-31, M-7, Y-1, K-0)
Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Photoshop (.psd), 300dpi.
Thanks in advance!