i'm a 27 year old entrepreneur who likes to create web based companies, specially, marketing websites, in Mexico. i like technology and the idea of using the Internet in order to reach potential customers in all fields.
in this project, i will be using the boom of the group buying power that is just starting in Mexico, and that has been an enormous success in other places like europe and the usa.
- women mostly
- 18-49 years old
- with no kids
- 60k+ income
- interested in services deals like: restaurant & café, hair salon/spa and training.
the word Cupassion is a combination of two words: coupons (cupones in spanish) and passion. that means passion for coupons!
there will be a deal-of-the-day web site called http://www.cupassion.com. that's where the project is based on.
the idea is to make a different and unique deal-of-the-day website (visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupon for an example of this type of websites), where the majority of the deals are going to be high-end businesses about SPAs, hair salons, restaurants, cafés, etc.
what i want:
- two parts (logo and brand name)
-- the logo could be a shopping bag, a price tag, or something about shopping; or it could be too something about network, group, people, etc.
-- the brand name should have an elegant font
nice and clean logo
- simple and fresh
- kind of elegant, not too much
- use the type of colors of the attached logos
- attractive to women mostly, but not so much so men wouldn't like it
- to represent excitement (passion), to be attractive
- to represent the group buying power
*not all the representations at the same time need to be met!
what i dont want:
- scissors (representing a coupon)
- complex design
- obsolete, boring impression
- ovals surrounding the logo
- all the text in capitals
feel free to experiment with colors.
- web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo