Looking for a logo that is edgy, artsy, bold, eye catching, simple but NOT your mom/pop cafe style. Must be modern and able to stand alone.
Music Roasters is a music licensing company that will work with musicians in every style. Will be providing music for TV/Film/Video/Websites and others. Our target buyers will be cutting edge, 16-40, hang out at Starbucks and love Apple computers... come on, we all know those creative types!
We’re looking for a logo that is:
- Eye catching and aesthetically pleasing
- Most likely looks like a coffee logo… NOT a café logo
- Edgy / arty, not cute ‘mom and pop’ café styleMost of the logo examples that we like:
- Are monochromatic (NOT multi-colored)
- Could work as a stamp
- incorporate browns, blacks, coppers, silvers, neutrals, or earthy colors
- feel hand-crafted
- Font plays a KEY ROLE in the overall design and feelThe image should be original and strong enough to represent the company without the entire logo.
Perhaps it would be in the middle of the logo, like the drip in Organic Coffee Works, bean and leaf in Coffee Bean, the leaf and coffee in Lutheran World Relief and the frog in the Rainforest Alliance.
We've created a PDF of some logos we like and some stuff we don't like. PLEASE take a look at this for some direction. Download PDF Here.
- Colors we like are browns, blacks, coppers, silvers, neutrals and earthy colors
- Want colors that look clean and have a sheen to them
- Strong image that could stand alone
- No mom & pop cutesy logo
- no cartoon looking fonts
- Stay away from images or colors that look "flat"
- No Wings
- No Birds
- No Cartoonish Graphics
- No Heavy Metal
- No Flames
- No Instruments
- No Music Notes (possible uses would be like the star/note in the pdf)
- No Coffee