Lemieux Network Consulting is a new company which needs a logo for business cards, a website, and other company materials. The company specializes in connecting the branch offices of its customers, and installing remote access VPN technologies using Cisco networking equipment like routers and firewalls.
The logo is for a company based in Vermont. It is a high-tech company focusing on using Cisco equipment to increase efficiency of its client's systems and productivity of their employees. Its clients are mostly small businesses like local restaurants, hotels, professional services offices. The company also plans to offer other computing services in the future like setting up of point-of-sale systems and small business servers.
The company has 11 years of experience in the information technology field. It also provides biligual (english/french) service to businesses in Northern Vermont and Southern Quebec.
- Item 1...Simple, modern design
- Item 2...minimal colors
- Item 3...The tagline could read "Lemieux" on one line, and right below in much smaller letters, "Network Consulting" but I am open for suggestions deviating from this guideline
- Item 4...If you could represent "Network Consulting" with an image, which doesn't necessairly needs to accurately represent it, it could possibly be ommitted from the tagline.
- Item 5...Maybe the logo could contain 2 spruce trees side by side (a bit in the same shape/style as the new logo of Cisco's Golden Gate bridge) which would not be too obviously similar and not look like the company is a nursery or related to nature.
- Item 6...If "Lemieux" can be made its own logo, with nice lettering not reproduceable with standard fonts, with "Network Consulting" below it, it could work too.
- A somewhat abstract logo that doesn't mean anything is great too
- Item 7... Styles of logos of companies I like: Burton Snowboards, Cisco, CBC, Apple, HP, Lenovo, Emerson, and many other similar ones.
- Item 8...Format needed: ILL, PSD, JPG, GIF, PNG
- Item 1...I don't want a logo that has "real" pictures or representations that look too real of things
- Item 2...Not too complicated
- Item 3...No old-fashioned or archaic designs
- Item 4...No nature or mountain pictures, although it's ok to use elements of this provided it looks modern.
- No logos that would convey a perception that the company offers some other "non-computer-related" services.