We are looking to give our software program a name and/or logo:
Our company markets and sells health, dental, life & disability insurance and we have developed a software program to track our sold business cases and audience which we sell to.
Since we are in the marketing and sales business, the program we have developed is the keystone of our information collecting. This program is a source of entering or tracking our sales activity and sold business (called "cases" or "policies"), as well as, our core sales audience (called "brokers" or "agents"). We have a few names of the program we are considering, but would like more suggestions:
- CaseWire or CaseTrack or CaseArray
- CIM: Case Information Manager
- Using the words "Manifest" or "Keystone" or "Atrium" to indicate a this being a reference point for all aspects of the company.In addition to the name, we would also like a logo designed using the name or one of the names provided. Ideally, we would like to incorporate the word "Excelsior" + our logo.
(NOTE: Excelsior Benefits logo is a bow of a boat coming towards you and the water displaced on each side. See our website for examples.)
- Name the software system.
- Create a logo for the software system. NOTE: IF YOU JUST WANT TO CREATE A LOGO WITH OUR SUGGESTED NAMES THAT IS OKAY TOO.
- Incorporate "Excelsior" + our current logo into the design of the logo. (Preferred but not necessary). NOTE: We do have a nautical theme to our website which can be played upon but isn't necessary to use.
- Use classic style fonts (nothing too difficult to read).
- Be able to provide vector level artwork and a font/color scheme that can translate on a web 2.0 scheme.
- We do not have a preference on color, but would like to stay away from very bright colors or extremely busy designs.