The JCE project needs a new, professional logo in support of its claim as the top-rated, most popular and best WYSIWYG editor extension for the popular Joomla! CMS
JCE - A Content Editor for Joomla!
JCE is a wysiwyg editor extension for the Open Source Joomla! CMS, supported and distributed from the website http://www.joomlacontenteditor.netA logo is required to represent the product in the website header as well as on all other media items including promotional material (t-shirts etc), documentation etc.
- Text and image/icon logo but icon should work without text too.
- Logo should reflect the process of wysiwyg content editing and may include such symbols as a pencil, pen, paper etc. or those items typically used to represent this process in CMS software.
- Similar colouring to the website although variations will be considered
- Should work as grayscale/monochrome design too if possible
- May include the Joomla! logo if necessary but this must be incidental to the main logo.
- May use some of all of the Joomla! logo colours but must mainatain a clear distinction between the two designs.
- Artwork in vector format
- Although JCE is popularly known as 'Joomla! Content Editor', this phrase cannot be used, but can be substituted for 'A Content Editor for Joomla!
- A logo too similar to the Joomla! logo, in design or color use.
- A design that is too complex or uses too many colours.