¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are bringing together a range of practitioners and experts to workcollaboratively for a day together.
Our goal is to leave the day withgreater clarity around some core best practices and have next steps asan industry to help kids being safer online.
All of the attendees willmake up the agenda together at the event itself. We do welcome ideasand suggestions for topics you hope get discussed the day of the event.
This is a day to dive in and work collaboratively on these kinds issues around kids online:
- Who and what are we trying to protect digital kids from?
- Are there standards and norms in practice that we can leverage to formalize best practices for industry?
- Kids fake their ages to gain access to online content, do we as an industry care? If so, then?
- How do we create best practices that are flexible based on age
- range, content and willingness for parental involvement by industry or the child?
- How can we create cyber spaces that balance interesting and fun with safety?
- What is the role of government in either defining or supporting best practices?Who this (un) conference is for:
- Online Community/Virtual World Managers
- Policy officers and Security Officers at large companies
- Consultants in the kids online space
- Identity technologists
- State Attorney Generals
- Legislative Staffers
- Parents and Kids
- Academics in the field
- BloggerAdult attendees of theconference are welcome to bring their children ages 10-25 toparticiapte in the conversations. There will not be child care, this isabout talking about the issues with the constituents we are talkingabout present.
Lo que desea
I am thinking that the logo has a kid, a computer or other deviceand a sense of being connected to a network. I am really open to ideasabout how this all brought together in a logo.
A sister event is the Internet Identity workshop -http://iiw.idcommons.net WE have a little dog and computer as our logothat goes with the New Yorker Cartoon - "On the internet nobody knowsyou are a dog"