Sophisticated logo required for high end wine gift company
Laurent Rothchild's Trove
Logo required for launch of a new company selling high end hardwood boxes (Trove) containing expensive vintage wine and champagne as gifts for Christenings and Weddings. Company and logo will define pure sophistication and give an impression of a well established French chateau. Would also like to see other options as per above with a contemporary twist.
The logo will be stamped in gold on the wood of the boxes so I would like the logo to maybe have a slightly aged look like the label of a 60 year old bottle pulled from the wine cellar.
also I need a logo such as a coat of arms to be incorporated. winner of this will most likely get the website design.
- Item 1...Tag line is: A gift without compromise
- I envisage the logo being gold on a black background to give a sophisticated look but would welcome other options in subtle colors.
- The logo needs to express a feel of 'Vintage' & 'Established'.
- Look at web sites for champagne companies eg. http://www.moet.com/thanks.html
- Item 1...No fluffy, colorful or pastel