Michael J. Kennedy & Co. Solicitors
We are rebranding and relaunching our image so we thank you for your assistance in helping us. Your logo design will be an image which our clients and potential clients will associate with us.
We are a small general practice 4 person law firm in Dublin, Ireland.
The firm was founded over 28 years ago. We offer a range of legal services in areas such as buying & selling property, family law, litigation, wills and estate planning, personal injuries, employment law and commercial law.
In Ireland a Lawyer or Attorney is called a Solicitor. Our law firm is called Michael J. Kennedy & Co. Solicitors.
Our target clients come from a broad spectrum of society across all the classes (lower-medium-upper) who need the services of a law firm to assist in their every day life.
Our clients seek a law firm who are trustworthy, honest, caring & deal with their problems in a professional manner. Our clients are seeking solicitors/lawyers who provide an efficient and comprehensive legal service. We try to offer a tailor made indiviualised service for our clients , we deal with our clients on a personal one to one basis.
As we are not a corporate law firm we do not have big corporations as clients but rather small family businesses.
We require a new creative & professional logo.
What we DO want:
1. Logo design must be fresh, sharp, modern, distinctive & solid.
2. A design which is easy to read
3. It has been suggested that a logo design could incorporate the letters "MJK" together. The "MJK" logo image could stand alone but we also must have Michael J. Kennedy & Co. Solicitors as the text either at the side or below the "MJK".
4. Typeface should be clear
5.A simple & understated yet clever design
6. Must be legible/readable on photocopied material
What we DO NOT want:
1. No traditional law firm symbols (no gavel, scales, columns etc)
2. Nothing too elegant, fancy or flowery.
3. Nothing like an anonymous corporate logo - we offer a personal service therefore we require a warm & friendly logo design.
We are having our new website designed with a dark, deep, royal purple colour and also possibly dark navy. The logo design should use these colours or compatible colours - feel free to experiment.
-We must have ownership rights to the entire design
-Please provide all print and webfile formats necessary for us to incorporate logo on our website, headed note paper, advertising flyers (i.e. vector based, jpg, tiff. etc... You're the experts! You will know!)