Our client is "The Building Shed", based in London. The core of the business is their website where you can watch short How-To-videos for DIY (Home Improvement) enthusiasts. (not live yet). For example, "How To change a tap washer" or "How To mount your flat screen TV to the wall". We have hundreds of them. They all feature real London builders, electricians, plumbers etc... (most are very serious and technical, some are quite funny). "The Building Shed" is run by an Australian chap and a couple of Brits. They are professional, young, clever and... nice (true!): we need a logo that reflects that (much more below)
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Individuals, who own their house, 18 to 40 years old, Living in the UK (not just London), Male and female (but a bit more female)
As I'm sure you guessed, we need a logo for "The Building Shed"
- simple and clever (ideally, should trigger a discrete smile on people's face when they first see it - ideally...)
- organic yet sharp
- friendly but not "naff" (not like a logo for a kids TV show)
- don't be afraid to be sexy (in a very subtle way, no naked people!)
- prefer a stand alone logo and words separate, but open to suggestions otherwise
- one or 2 colors (subtle colors rather than strong bright stuff)
- prefer 2D, will consider 3D if it doesn't come across as "trying too hard"
- not a high-tech feel
We'll need the PSD or the Illustrator file (hi-res since this will be printed too)
In the Files attached: existing logos that we like
**We want to see logos that give the same kind of vibe, not clones of these examples, of course...**