COMMUNITIES OF BLACK MOUNTAIN
We are a partnership in the Black Mountain area of Kelowna, BC, Canada of two land developers. Our intent is to bring local awareness and once we have established ourselves locally we intend to market outside of our area. We want to "own our environment" for a number of reasons:
1. many different developments in the area use the same "Black Mountain" name.
2. the area of town is called "Rutland" and history portrays it as a "not to nice place to live". Our developments are located on the hills above Rutland and we have determined that a great deal of our customers move "up" from Rutland to Black Mountain. Rutland has a few rough areas but, overall the location is amazing, in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, with lakes, fruit trees, ski hills, and desert.
3. we are pleased to target the area of Rutland as the customer base is large and the area has all the ammenities of a large center.
4. off highway 33 just 30 minutes from "Big White" ski hill and we wish to be able to capitalize on the high rate of winter traffic
Melcor Lakeside Inc. owns "Black Mountain - golf-residences-community" website: blackmountain.ca (to be updated)
Melcor is publicly traded, in business for 85 years (please check company website at melcor.ca)
Prospectkelowna.com owns "Prospect at Black Mountain"
Prospect's full vision attached
-active families and blue collar workers
-active and outgoing
-$450,000+ price for lot and homes
-approximately 30+ years with Children
-anyone enjoy lake, valley, and golf course views
-Elementary school within 2 minutes
-5 minutes from shopping
-30 minutes from ski hill
-10 minutes to university
-12 minutes from college
-Melcor golf course has a great liscenced clubhouse that allows children with one of the best patio's in town
-families with teenagers
One logo for "Communities of Black Mountain"
- uniting 2 different separate and distinct developments
- promoting one community
- advertising for print, billboards, websites, etc.
- we are trying to find a way to emphasize "Black Mountain" without actually focussing on the blackness. Black isn't exactly a positive color.
We have provided our websites as well as the individual vision that "Prospect" has created. We will also attach brand new pictures of the "Melcor" Black Mountain Golf.Residences.Community.