ArithmaKids is a new startup that will design, market and sell parental and educational math tools. The founder is a youthful teacher and math specialist that hopes to be able to spread the word about her approach to introducing and teaching young children mathematics. The material is research based and will be very fun, youthful, and educational. Hard to believe right? Check out http://fireawaywithfingerpatterns.blogspot.com/ to see the ideas behind ArithmaKids.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Primary Market: Parents with one or more of the following characteristics
• Parents and of children 2 to 6 years of age, with an economic
household of $75,000, with a minimum of one college degree.
• Parents that are motivated to teach their children prior to entering school.
• Parents that will take a educational workshop or DVD.
• Parents that would like to take a class with their child before they enter school.
Secondary Markets: Educators
• Teachers of young children 2 to 6 years of age in preschools and elementary schools.
• Math Recovery Specialist and the Math Recovery community http://www.mathrecovery.com/.
• Librarians working in elementary schools and public libraries.
• Home school parents.
• Before and after school programs.
We are looking for a Logo to represent our new startup company, ArithmaKids. The logo will be used on the website, on the printed products such as playing cards and books, and on other company documents such as business cards, letterhead, etc.
As you can see from the blog, http://fireawaywithfingerpatterns.blogspot.com/, we talk a lot about finger patterns. We would love to have the design incorporate something related to fingers, but that is not a requirement as ArithmaKids will have several products and Fire Away with Finger Patterns is only one product area.
Please have FUN with this and here are a few other things to consider.
1. We want the logo to include the name, "ArithmaKids."
2. It need to be kid friendly, but not cartoonish.
3. It needs to portray a mathematical feel i.e. cursive is probably not the right font.
4. The font and graphics need to be available without license hassles.
5. It needs to be acceptable to parents and teachers of children.
6. We want it to be simple and crisp, but also bold.
7. It needs to have the ability to be printed in color or black and white. We are a startup so we have to keep printing costs low if needed.
We will need formats appropriate for printing high quality products as well as posting electronically.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte