Minnetonka Medical Technology Inc.- Integrated Medical Marketing
We are a small, fast moving, start-up medical technology company offering products, services, and consulting to hospitals, surgery centers, and medical device manufacturers.
Specifically, products/services we market:
• a secure web portal service for pre-registering patients for surgery
• Medical devices for surgery, anesthesiology, and respiratory therapy
• Specialize in helping international medical device companies enter the U.S. healthcare market
• Help medical device companies implement web-based CRM sales and marketing systems across internal clients, as well as distributor partner channels to create a closed loop sales/marketing/Customer Service environment.
The tagline of our company, "Integrated Medical Marketing" reflects a few common and fundamental elements of our business, as well as our focus on the high tech medical environment in particular.
Our aim is to specialize in solving our customers diverse technological challenges using the latest high tech tools and services.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The audience is:
1) Hospitals/Surgery Centers- Doctors, Nurses, Administrators, facility managers
2) Medical device manufacturers- President/CEO, Marketing Manager, VP of International Marketing .
3) Medical device start ups- Domestic and international-Pres/CEO, Dir of Marketing, Founder/entrepreneur
We are looking for a logo that fits our corporate identity, a design that invokes the image of a professional, competent, and trustworthy medical product and service provider. The logo and tagline will be used on our website and electronic marketing materials (e.g. mass emails) as well as stationary and business cards. Tagline should be part of logo.
Paper letterhead will only be occasionally used and probably more likely as part of a PDF computer-generated invoice.
The output should therefore be available both as high-res and low-res PNG and PDF, as well as a CMYK EPS file for printers. If possible, a B&W version, with good contrast preservation would be great for printed invoices.
-print version (to be used on business cards, letterhead)
-online version (to be used on our website)
We are open for any color schemes, but please avoid using cliché Medical-related images. Please do not include any clip art or stock images.
Thank you in advance for your efforts and creativity. We will be monitoring the competition closely, and will be providing feedback and guidance several times per day.