Consultancy specializing in political communications and new media strategy and execution, and general IT business development, strategy and governance.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
5M is shorthand for "five Millers" - me and my family. I work for them. The attached file is a crude attempt on my part to design a logo. Please don't be confined by it, but it's there as a marker.
Conceptually, here is what I'm thinking at this stage of the contest:
1) The logo with text to the right is the layout I prefer.
2) I like the focus (bold) on "5M Consulting" and the lesser emphasis on "Services, LLC".
3) I prefer a goldenrod (#DAA520), Vegas Gold (#C5B358), Old Gold (#CFB53B), UC Gold (#b78727) or Golden Poppy (#FCC200) to yellow.
4) Prefer a clean professional font rather than a lot of effects on the text.
5) Needs to work in black and white as well as color.
6) If all else above is equal, choice will be based on which logo I like the best.