Zapeti is a made up name.. Its short , sweet, easy to pronounce and remember and sounds Italian. Actually, Zapato - means Shoes in Spanish. I just created an Italian version by using an Italian suffix.
Look and feel -
- playful, bold but still elegant
- colorful is OK
- Icon or Word-mark preferred
Please stay away from -
- realistic animals (animals OK but must be very abstract)
- no references to babies
- No babies feet, toes or any Foot or part of the foot
- Try to stay away from the leather symbol (most people don't know symbol meaning)
I sell children shoes that are:
1. Elegant (ceremonial leather shoes) for ages 4-12 (Boys and girls)
2. School uniform shoes for the Orthodox Jewish market ( loafers, sneaker shoes, ballerina flats)
3. Baby shoes - first walkers - that are sporty and classic
4. Classic dress shoes ( that are used for special occasions)
All of our shoes are handcrafted one pair at a time with the finest leathers.
I want the logo to be a little playful, but mostly elegant and Bold ( we are making shoes 47 years) we are experts in the children shoe business.