Ok, so we are re-designing our website and we need a new logo. That's where your awesome skills come in. While we are a Personal Injury Law Firm, and lots of people have negative connotations about them being mean and thuggish, we really do care about our clients and want the best for them.
So we are looking for a logo that will help people recognize who we are, that we have their best interests at heart and that we understand how terrifying it is to be hurt and not know what to do next (so we're here to help).
Here's a list of the things we'd like to see in the logo for you to go off of:
1. NOTE: We are changing what we want it to say. We did NOT like how "KBL" was fitting together so...
WE'D like it to say "Bernard Law Group" and/or use the letters "BLG" in some fashion.
2. We'd like it to reflect a certain level of professionalism (as we've been in business for almost 30 years)
3. One that helps the reader feel they can trust us.
4. Ideally we'd like to be able to use it on our pdf reports that we give away, free accident kits that we give out, used in out T.V. spots. etc. We want to incorporate it on the website (in the header) as well as on various social media accounts we have (like youtube and facebook)
5. We'd like it to be designed in photoshop or illustrator
6. open to color choices
Please be creative, and keep in mind: Justice, compassion, professionalism, trust, friendly, looking out for your best interests.
(NOTE: we also don't really want any "scales, lady justice, courthouses" those logos while helpful are a little bit old.
7. If we can get professional fonts with a clean crisp layout of "BLG" or "Bernard Law Group" we'll have it in the bag.
Thank you and have a great day!