we require a distinctive logo design for a site dedicated to providing mentorship services to people caring for their aging parents.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are a start-up so have a open field in terms of design elements and colours. There is a partnership with a company called EldercareABC.com so the colors sand design should not be too close to that brand - you can see that by visiting http://www.eldercareabcblog.com
Bearing in mind that this is a service based on one human being helping another do something very important we would like the design to be professional but not 'cold'. Rather we would like it to suggest mutual support and an optimistic feel to the design and colors.
The actual logo icon needs to imply the support and expertise the client can expect from our company.
The strap-line is 'Caring for Caregivers' I like to have one version of the design with the strap-line and one without.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...possibly some sort of flowing element like the line running through the yin-yang design of Taoism.
- I want colors that are bright and optimistic but not gaudy
- I want colors that are good pairs on the 'color wheel'you may like to visit http://bit.ly/13bN1
- Item 1...a design that is very cold / officious looking.
- Should not look like a 'new age' company