Metabolic Energy Testing System (METS) is a new clinic based service designed to help clients manage their weight and metabolic disorders such as pre-diabetes and chronic fatigue. We have developed proprietary technology for testing and treatment/advice programmes and have a skilled group of professionals to help coach and advise clients to make sustainable lifestyle and health improvement changes.
We are a mixed group of scientists, counsellors, fitness coaches and experienced entrepreneurs, that have developed a highly scalable management model, that makes a real difference to the weight, health and lifestyle outcomes of our clients. After two years of piloting are soon to open our first commercial clinics in Australia, Singapore and the UK.
This logo is intended to have multi-national appeal. The key market sectors are:
1. Weight Loss Failures - must appeal to Women who have previously tried to lose weight and failed - for what ever reason.
2. Energy Disorders- should appeal to those individuals with Chronic Fatigue, chronic tiredness, poor sleep etc
3. Energy Improvement - should appeal to individuals who want to improve their energy levels
Generally, the first two categories are disatisified individuals who are motivated to achieve an outcome, but repeatedly fail. They treat new ventures with sceptism - but are drawn because of the outcome potential. Although the primary target is Women the logo should at least not put off Men - as our pilot shows they find our 'energy' approach to weightloss more acceptable than current dietary methods.
The final group, is very diverse, from elite athletes to retirees wishing to keep up with the grandchildren.
As you will see from the existing splashpage http://www.energytesting.com.au
we have a strong evidence based scientific proposition, that underpins our managed programmes. Therefore the logo needs somehow to reflect this. However, we are competing in a heavily marketed consumer arena (Weightloss) and our current logo - (stylised METS logo) is lost amongst the brash consumer brands.
Therefore we need to consider the following:
1. Scienced based - Customer focused
2. Managed Service - including Testing, Treatment/advice, Coaching, Monitoring
3.METS is a corporate Brand and will be used globally
We are currently using the following pms colours, 3298, 485 and grey for the parent company for mets ETS Australia. If these can be incorporated within the design, great, however we do not want to limit creativity.
4.The logo needs to work both alongside the name METS and as a standalone image.
5. The Typeface should be clear simple and modern. The current design uses Stone Sans Sem. However we are keen to see other typographical designs.
I have added some brief .pdf slides that provide some background information and historic information from our pilot.