We are a homeowners’ association for a long-established upscale subdivision in west Houston (Texas, USA). We want to rebrand the neighborhood as it has been decades since it was established and many of the common areas and entrance ways are out of date.
Info about the subdivision and Houston that can help you design our name into a logo:
1. Houston is actually very green and lush thank to the proximity to the Gulf of Mexico - so is our neighborhood. No tumbleweeds or desert here. Houston is known for being the center of the global oil and gas industry and is home to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – the largest live stock show and rodeo in the world. Houston is also home to NASA’s mission control and Space Center Houston.
2. The subdivision is made up of 540+ homes and it is located next to a hike and bike trail along a bayou. Homeowners include young families, families and retirees. The landscape includes large Oak and Pine trees as well as some tropical palms.
3. Feel free to visit our website for photos of the community or use can use GoogleEarth or GoogleMaps.
Upscale homeowners and future resident of subdivision.
1. We want the logo to encompass a contemporary design but still maintain a traditional feel.
2. We will need to have a total of 2 text changes to the logos/design. One for “Lakeside Estates” another for “Lakeside Forest” one a third that just says “Lakeside”. The branding architecture and font, color, design elements etc must be the same for all 3. We basically just need to have “Estates” and “Forest” plugged into the “Lakeside”
3. We will need just the letter “L” from the Lakeside logo to be a separate file as it will be used to for vehicle window stickers.
4. The entrance ways are and will be done in rock and stone.
1. We will require the graphic file be saved in the following formats: GIF, JPEG, AI, a vector based file such as .EPS (300DPI for the vector file is appreciated), Print File format .AI (CMYK), web file format .JPG and layered .PSD (RBG)
2. The said files will need to be sized in order be used on a website, for promotional material such as t-shirts, pens, etc., in print media, banners and as a physical representation at our entrance areas
3. No stock images or clip art.
4. We will need all rights to the image/logo/graphics etc. to the winning design.
5. If you have any questions at all, please contact me.