Start-up company that has invented a liquid-based technology that cools/cleans/dehumidifies air at 40-60% reduced energy consumption. The HVAC unit is reliable, more efficient and involves processes such as absorption, diffusion, circulation, and integration. Can be used with renewable energy sources too (solar, waste heat). Green energy solution for processing plants, hospitals, public spaces, big box stores, etc.
Commercial and Industrial plant engineers, facility managers, leaders in sustainability for large corporations with air cooling/dehumidifying needs.
Please keep in mind the following:
- our market is corporate and risk-averse. Therefore, logo should be serious and attractive to an engineer type of person.
- Modern, clean lines are preferred to reflect clean energy
- logo should look good in both large and small sizes (pen to sign)
- Advantix Systems should be part of the logo somehow
- logo should suggest innovative technology but also a solid, stable organization
- please no cartoon art or stock art