We are a high-tech company developing innovative measurement systems for non-contact and non-destructive testing of coatings.
Winterthur Instruments develops measurement systems for fast non-contact and non-destructive testing of industrial coatings. This measurement systems can be used to determine coating thicknesses, material parameters (e.g. porosity) and contact quality (e.g. to detect delamination). The system is based on optical-thermal measurements and works with all types of coating and substrate materials.
Our measurement system provides the unique opportunity of non-contact and non-destructive testing of arbitrary coatings on substrates. The industrial requirements for a robust and continuous control of production processes (inline monitoring) are fullfilled by our measurement system.
We close a gap on a market ranging from protective coatings for motors, turbine blades and heavily used parts in industrial and chemical production processes and multi-layer coatings for airplanes, road and railway vehicles towards protective and anti-fouling coatings of exposed objects like ships, harbour facilities, retaining dams and pipelines. In addition to inline-monitoring for process optimization and quality control, fast spot testing forms an important field of application in industrial environments.
non-destructive & non-contact testing of coatings
With our measurement system we want to target customers with a need for non-destructive and non-contact testing of coatings for quality control in production. Our target audience is the coating Industry including thermal spraying, lacquering, coil coating.
* Need a vector graphic format (AI)
* The primary logo can be full color but we also need a monochrome version for silkscreening, etc.
* The logo must appeal to our target audience (coaters of industrial parts).
* Must be suitable for web site, business cards, letterhead, signage, brochures. Please provide a business card design and PPT layout. They can share the same look.
* Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.