Visual search company Superfish is building a demonstration website focused on helping users find jewelry products. We need your graphic design skills to help us create a logo for this site.
JewelryViewer. Powered by Superfish.
Twothings should be conveyed in the logo:
- Thisis a site focused on jewelry and watch products. Accordingly, the logo shouldconvey trustworthiness, elegance, beauty, and value.
- Thatthe site is about visual search. You can use this site to find jewelry byclicking on pictures of products. Accordingly, the logo should convey modern,technology, and engaging. Thename can be either JewelryViewer or separated Jewelry Viewer. Feel free tostack the two words if you want.
Wealso need to say “Powered by Superfish” as a subhead or a floating element.
- Thinkof this requirement as an “Intel Inside” type treatment
- Therefore,it should be somewhat autonomous from the JewelryViewer part of the logo. (i.e.doesn’t need to use the same typeface, etc.)
- It should not be locked up with the main JewelryViewer logo.
- You can see and use our existing Superfish logo at http://www.superfish.com to see our existing logo. I can also provide the firsh graphic to you directly.You’refree to use icons but just be aware that we’re selling more than just diamonds.
Thelogo will only be used online. It will not be printed but may be emailed.
Colors:jewelry-like colors such as blue, light gray, gold, etc. Feel free to use othercolors such as ruby, sapphire, or emerald.
Ifyou want more information about the website, other 99designers are working onthat assignment: http://99designs.com/contests/14931
- Your creativity! Some additional points:
- Because there’s a lot to communicate with thislogo, it should try to stay relatively clean
- Final logo must be in vector format
- Identification of any specific font or colorsused
- Designs that are too fancy.
- No rococo designs oranything too ornate.