The challenge: Design a simple, beautiful logo with a complementary treatment for my business name. Sophisticated, artisanal, fresh and perhaps a bit hand-hewn. The reward: $285, much gratitude and potentially more work...
Nombre de la empresa
Jean DeLuca Consulting
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for a simple, beautiful logo for my consulting business - something that feels sophisticated, artisanal, fresh and perhaps a bit hand-hewn. I work primarily with luxury California wineries and resorts, but want the logo to evoke a more 'essential' or abstract element - e.g. a spiral, circle or wave - in conjunction with my business name. It should give clients a sense of my creativity AND credibility, and look great on websites and business cards. Thanks! Jean
Lo que desea
- Jean DeLuca Consulting with logo icon (e.g. spiral, circle, wave, leaf, vine or other 'essential' element)
- Icon and business name should each be able to stand alone
- Sophisticated, artisanal, fresh, perhaps a bit hand-hewn
- Color palette is open. Could be soft earth tones (sage green; rich eggplant; warm rust; warm gray; steely blue) or contemporary colors (chartreuse, chocolate, coral). I like tone on tone.
- Should also look great in b/w or grayscale.
- Fairly square (not strongly horizontal or vertical)
- Final logo in vector format
- Wine glass, sun, rainbows, butterflies - anything overtly 'simplistic'
- Red, yellow, forest green, tan
- Lots of color
- Busy look/feel