I have been involved in internet marketing and e-commerce since 1999 and enjoy developing websites. I need a fun, memorable, professional logo designed for my deal and coupon site - Dealcraze.com
The target demographic ranges from tech savvy college students looking for great deals on gadgets or services to families looking for coupons for everyday products.
--Currently US based traffic
I need a logo for Dealcraze.com suitable for web, print and various merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, mugs, pens, etc.
Fonts we like ...but feel free to experiment with any font you wish
Foco black OT or Foco Bold OT -- and the italics for either
MAIN TEXT: "dealcraze" or Dealcraze" or DealCraze" ... the dot com (.com) is optional
TAGLINE: Spend a Little, Save a Lot!
Use a color palette of 1-3 colors and we prefer blue, green, red, orange, with black/gray/white as needed
• No Cartoons - we want it to be fun but not cheap or childlike
• Nothing too elegant or fancy.
• An icon can be included but must be to the left of the text.
• NO $ or cent signs in place of text, but it can be in the icon.
• NO price tags hanging from letters
• The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
>> Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo. <<