We are an online start-up that connects citizens to their local governments. We provide two products:
1) PublicStuff (Citizen Online Porta)l:
Our platform enables people to request services from their local government, like pothole repair, missing street sign, etc. They can also work with other community members to create community change.
2) Gov Stuff (Government Software):
This software enable governments to manage all the requests coming in online.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We have two target markets for each product:
> Middle aged folks who want to report community issues and get them fixed
> College students to young adults
> Interest groups (bike coalitions, environmental groups, etc)
> Local businesses
We target small to mid- sized cities for the government software.
We are looking to have two logos designed for our products.
1) PublicStuff (www.publicstuff.com)-- Please do a version with our tagline "Connecting people and local governments" and a version without the tagline.
2) GovStuff (http://www.govstuff.net)
Ideally both logos will have one common element that ties them together. We have a current logo for PublicStuff, but the colors do not translate well on various colored backgrounds. It is also not as sharp as it needs to be. (Please note that you do not have to include the ".net" part of the logo). We have attached the original logo design.
Here are some things we would like to see:
- Clean and crisp design
- Design that works well over a light and dark background
- Translates well when printed
- Modern design
- No cartoons