Three2n is a new company formed out of the merger of companies that lead the market in the 3D visualization technologies. We are building an online service that allows companies, and consumers to interact with geo-spatial data in n-dimensions (hence the three from 3D to n in the company name.) Users can layer the features onto the globe that are relevant to them, and view the world like they have never seen it before. This could include high resolution 3D models, social networking (think augmented reality), etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Will be used for corporate relationships, thus must look professional.
- Consumers will see the brand name online.
- Audience will be tech savvy
- Will expect clean, sophistication
- Think Apple, Google fans.
- We don't want the logo to necessarily be 3D.
- We don't want cheesy - we want slick (more like Apple than a 3D company)
- Logo must work well online, business cards, stationery and on vehicles
- Color palette attached (use any of the colors)
- Would prefer more of a wordmark than a icon. Subtle icons ok
- http://www.earthmine.com - is a competitor, will help you understand the product