POP 88 is a podcast specializing in Asian contemporary entertainment, (music, film, pop culture) and we need a logo that reflects the current trends in both Asian culture and Asian pop culture.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
POP 88 (Popcast88.com) a podcast specializing in Asian contemporary entertainment, (music, film, pop culture) needs a logo that reflects the current trends in both Asian culture and Asian pop culture. The podcast is based in North America and caters to a Western, English speaking audience.
This will be used on the website, MP4 screenshots, banners and all branding associated with POP 88.
Lo que desea
- I'm seeing a round logo (almost circle) kinda like a mail stamp motif. Would like to incorporate Asian writing (Chinese characters (Hanzi),Hangul, Katakana, Hiragana) BUT it's not required.
- I would like the colors tobe easily changeable from black to blue to red. Doesn't need to be colorful - just a clean, crisp, clever design.
- Must include the name: POP 88 and website address Popcast88.com.
- Also, since the podcast is regarded also as a fan-service (ie;produced by a fan for fans) it must convey a sense of warmth and sharing.
- What I don't want to see are traditionally 'Asian' type fonts orstereotyped icons. Must be contemporary. If the design choses to haveany kind of Asian language characters, it must make sense and not berandom characters.