We are looking for a reimagining of the existing logo for Mackay Whitsunday NRM Group.
Reef Catchments Mackay Whitsundays
Current logo: http://vividpromos.com.au/admin/fil…UR.jpg.jpg
About the Company:
The client is a community based, not-for-profit organisation that manages the natural resources and promotes and protects the Great Barrier Reef.
What we are looking for is an updated version of the existing logo, but with a new fresh look. We need to maintain the same three colour style of logo image but it just basically needs a facelift. This tri-colour logo can be recreated/revamped into a different shape/swirl/swoosh etc, keeping in mind the overall theme of the design (outlined below under colours/themes). We need an image that is accessible to the local community, but strong enough to look good with global conglomerates. The company name has also been changed to:
The words "Mackay" and "Whitsunday" must be included in the design as the tagline, placed either above or below the company name, but at the same time not necessarily part of the logo.
The three colours of the logo can be modified, but colour schemes should be representative of ocean, marine, reef, water, coastal, environment, etc. We also need the entire logo to be supplied as three colours, with the option to easily bring it right down to one colour as well.
- "Reef Catchments" with an "s"
- Strong, easy-reading fonts
- Text in Upper and lower case, OR all upper case
- Similar colour scheme to the existing logo, OR a green/blue theme (see colour/themes above)
- Needs to work as both a tri-colour and mono-colour logo
- Text in all lower case - "Mackay Whitsunday", not "mackay whitsunday"
- Flowy fonts, or anything similar to the current logo's font