The logo should be a ‘Text’ type or ‘Text with Emblem or Icon’ type of logo. If using text with an emblem, please use a subtle emblem like this one: http://victoriabuckley.com/. We do not want an illustration style logo.
Do not use obvious and ‘tired’ jewellery clichés to form any part of the logo such as diamonds and rings. Also, please do not use clip art.
Please pay attention to the spelling of the word ‘Jewellers’. Do not spell it the North American way.
Brown is great – see here: http://www.buratogioielli.com/. But please don’t commit only to this brown. It is not our prerequisite. Other browns may work too, so we would love to see them!
The logo needs to work with the following variations:
- Main identity: Brown base with cream, white or gold text
- White or cream base with brown text
- White base with flat black text
- Black base with flat white text
This logo will be used on:
- Shop Front
- Business cards, letterheads and other paper stationary
- Packaging such as retail bags, jewellery boxes etc
- Infinitely scalable .EPS files and PDFs
- All 4 variations above need to be provided