Crisp, clean, modern (web 2.0 ish) logo for company that helps New Car dealerships sell more cars & service. Play on word revolution (think "a revolutionary concept") using some sort of sphere/orb (but noy just a sphere) or use car, road, highway, key, shift knob or similar in the logo.
Company: Revolution Dealer
Tagline: Low Cost, High Impact, Innovative Solutions for Dealers
Products we sell: eNewsletters, CRM tools, Referral and Loyalty programs, Online Training for Car Salespeople and managers, In person consulting for sales, service, used car management, accounting, One-day workshops, DVDs for solutions to specific problems, etc.
Niche: Very low-cost, outside the box solutions sold on an individual as-needed basis. Car dealers are typically served by a few large monopolistic all-encompassing companies that charge very high prices for their products/services with the justification that they are "specific to the automotive industry" - where an off the shelf generic solution would cost 25% of what they charge. Our company provides those solutions, specifically tailored to the car industry, and a substantially lower price.
1. White background, so it will look good on both a web page and stationary
2. Colors I like are blue / orange, blue / gray or blue / green, but I am open to other combinations that may look good
3. I would like to see the logo with the tag line incorporated and without. My desire would be to inclue it, but I am afraid that it may simply be too much. Your creativity and presentations will answer that question.
4. I have not settled 100% on the name "Revolution Dealer" - I may go with "Revolution Dealer Services" - if the logo looks right.
1. No flat-looking words or letters
2. No "Letter" Logos - I wouldn't want "Revolution Dealer" written in a fancy font with a big RD behind it, for example.