Cómo Digital Creations AS comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
Prove.no is a Norwegian practice test website. We focus mainly on theoretic tests used in drivers education. We have been around for a few years and want to take the game one step up with a new graphic profile. A new logo is the first step, we will be redesigning our website around the new logo afterwards.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Most of our users are aged 15-25, but we also have quite a few "grown up" users.
1. ...should contain the words "Prøve.no" (The scary-looking 'o' is a Norwegian thing; ø ).
2. ...can use a different color for the slash over the 'o', or use the slash as a graphic effect. Remember that this is a common letter in Norway, and you should therefore use the proper character in the font you are using if you are not modifying it for other purposes.
3. ...should look good in several color schemes including grayscale.
4. ...should have a logo image/graphic that is unique. Right now we have a very test-specific logo, but it could be very cool with just a unique logo-emblem in addition to the text "Prove.no". Also, the logo should work for websites that are not necessarily traffic-related. Test-taking is the key here.
5. ...should be available in a vector file format.
To view the existing logo, please visit http://www.prove.no, but do not feel constrained by the current color scheme.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte