Personality and credibility -- this logo should speak to both corporate executives and people working hands-on with the creation of web and intranet content.
[EDIT] Many great submissions, almost all building on a W. As I wrote in the original brief the graphical expression could include the letter W but doesn't necessarily have to. I would like to see ideas without the W, perhaps focusing on the core of the web (connections, network, links etc.)
All ideas submitted so far - also those including a W - are certainly still contenders, in some cases very strong contenders.
A small web strategy consultancy - called Webbrådgivaren - working with both major global corporations and small public sector organisations. Based in Sweden. The company is focusing on web and intranet content, including social media.
The logo should signal creativity, personality, engagement as well as seriousness and credibility.
- The company name WEBBRÅDGIVAREN (capitalized or not doesn't matter) must be included.
- A graphical expression - that could include the letter W but don't necessarily have to - which can be used without the word WEBBRÅDGIVAREN.
- A warm color, for example red or orange, used together with a more traditional corporate color like blue.
- For use in both print and online
- Primary version to be used on white background, but should have a version for use on dark/black backgrounds.
- If necessary for your idea, the company name could be split on two lines: WEBB and RÅDGIVAREN
- Pls note: There's a national character (Å, å) in the company name.
- Format: Photoshop vector.
- Cartoon, comic etc. look.
- Typical Web 2.0 design (gradients, reflections etc.) even if some element of it might be possible.